What Do We Collect?
The information we collect directly when you use our services are:
- Business information.
- E-mail address.
- Phone number.
- Vehicle Identification Number
- Employer Identification Number
- Third-party financial account information like ID.
- Mailing address.
Note: All information collected through truck2290.com is encrypted and stored securely to protect your privacy. With us, you can be sure that your data is safe and secure.
Information received automatically when you visit or use our services are:
- IP address or other device address.
- Web browser or device type.
- Geo-location data.
- Web pages that you visit before.
- Pages you view on the site.
- The actions you take on the site.
- Date & time when you use our services.
Why do we collect?
We may collect & use your personal information for the following business purposes to:
- Provide the site & various functions offered by the site.
- Store & use your preferences to personalize user experience.
- Full fill any contact requests that you make on the site.
- Enhance the security.
- Comply with legal obligations.
How you can manage your information?
You can manage the following information in our site:
- Update or correct your profile.
- Deactivate your account.
- Unsubscribe from email or SMS communications.
Purpose of collecting info
Before collecting the info or at the time of collecting the info, Truck2290 determines & informs the purpose of collecting the information. We collect personal & confidential information to figure out the excise tax & prepare e-file tax returns for the selected forms. Also, we use the information to inform you of the promotions and activities.
Also the contact Information you provide like E-mail address , Phone Number and the Physical mailing addresses are used to communicate with you regarding the Status of your application , Due Dates . Also we use this Information to send your application documents and acceptance certificates to you.
Note: Personal information collect is for the above purpose only. We do not share nor sell the information to third parties.
Information you Provide
On using Truck2290.com, you will be requested in providing certain information about you & your business. To use our service, we ask you to register with us by providing an email address, & phone number. After the registration process, to prepare a 2290 tax return with truck2290, you will be asked to enter information to complete US Tax Forms. For this, you need to provide EIN, contact details, vehicle details, any tax deductions, etc. With your consent, we e-file tax forms with the IRS & charge the service fees. When paying taxes to the IRS, we ask for billing information such as credit card numbers.
After your successful registration, we contact you at regular intervals using your email address. Communications performed are related to your tax return. Please note that we will not sell, share, or rent the information you have provided to other organizations.
Truck2290 only collects the necessary information for specific purposes & committed to proceeding in an honest & lawful manner. For any queries regarding this agreement contact.
How users can request data deletion?
Note: This action cannot be undone
- Sign in to Truck2290.com.
- Navigate to Profile Page.
- Find the button named Delete My Account and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the Account Delete Page.
- Read the instructions, Confirm and Delete the Account.
You can delete your data with us using your email address as well.
To Delete your data with us please mail to email@example.com with the subject of “DELETE USER DATA REQUEST” from the registered Email address.
we will delete all your data with us and confirm with you with an email as well once we delete your data.
According to the Facebook Platform rules, we have to provide the User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL. If you want to delete your activities for truck2290.com, you can remove your activities by following the instructions.
- Go to Your Facebook Account’s Settings & Privacy. Click ” Setting “.
- Then, go to ” Apps and Websites ” and you will see all of your Apps activities.
- Select the option box on truck2290.com.
- Click the” Remove” button.
- Congratulation, you successfully removed your activities.